Monday, June 19, 2006

Neocons a Rejoinder

The delectable designer obviously felt sufficiently ruffled by the Neocon's post to respond directly to my email as most do, I thus felt the need to present an objective perspective and publish the mail. I shall make no comments, the other perspective must be heard.

Dear Mr ......

On reading your blog I felt pushed to put my fingers into action. I of course, understand the inference which has you running to your keyboard, but can we not lay some of the blame at the inventive initiators of said characters?! Throughout my earth years personages of dubious propensity have brought to my attention the following:-was Dylan really a dopehead, did Zeebedee really have a thing for Florence and, by gum, was Dougal really a hairy gay biker? Even more recent -and I am sure we have discussed this- the amazing duality of the monologues in Shrek!!
Regards

Ms T......


1 Comments:

Blogger Seal67 said...

Your point may be well made sis, however I don't think you or I would raise Spongebob and Tinky Winky's sexual disposition as a matter of national interest (otherwise than at the pub after a fair bit of ethanol). On that I fervently pray we agree

6:37 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home