Friday, June 16, 2006

Chronology or Inspiration

I received a suggestion from the eminently Sensible Software Developer about the sequence/nature of the postings on this Blog. Apparently Blogs are supposed to be E-diary type things of Bloggers day to day experiences in chronological order. This actually is correct. However, I have never been stricken by the illness of conformity. These postings in a way reflect thoughts that pass through my mind on a daily basis and I put them down as they come, so in a dubious way, they are a symbolic diary and are a pointer to where my mind has been that day. I'm not absolutely sure that I want to be talking about mundane tasks I've engaged in on a daily basis- (I woke, up, I breathed air, I ate and I slept)..no dont think so.

Hence I'd ask any concerned to please indulge my excesses and if the purists still object, well nowt to be said. This is mostly for me to be honest.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home