Friday, June 09, 2006

Comments Pt 2

I have received another in the series of direct commentary by email that has characterised responses to postings on this Blog from my associates, this time from the Articulate Architect. I welcome these comments and It thus behoves on me to answer the recurring theme of those questions:

A. Are you sure you work?

Ans: Whilst I often ask myself the same question, the answer unfortunately is yes-albeit underpaid in self-employment.

B. Do you not have a life?

The simple answer is no.

C. All these big words?

Ans: Get a dictionary, thats what its meant for.

D. Do you ever sleep?

Ans: Yes, 3-4 hours a night, hence the hours between 5-7am are spent on the Internet, except Sundays. I repeat I do not have a life alright?

Everybody happy? Good.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home