Friday, March 23, 2007

Sally Clark


This has to be one of the worst tragedies in the Justice system in this country. I shall not rehearse the facts, we mostly all know.


I will make no comments in respect of Professor Roy Meadows, I hope his conscience and hopefully a civil claim will see him brought to justice, questions also to be asked about the verdict of guilty delivered in the face of substantial contrary evidence against Roy Meadow's "expert" evidence.


Sally Clark died when she was imprisoned, not last friday. My heart goes out to her husband, who had to cope with the loss of two children and now his wife, especially after he courageously stood by his wife through all and her young son.


All I can say is that we are all guilty in some fashion, the inquisitorial system which we sadistically subscribe to either actively or passively and which is propelled by the mindless jobsworth army, resulted in this woman's suffering. My only comment is that it could have been anyone, it could be you tomorrow, life is cruel make no mistake.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home