Tuesday, November 06, 2007

Shakespearean Insults



I came across an Interesting bit of literary software that generates insults from the Elizabethan era.

I'm embarrassed to say that I spent ages generating different insults with it, almost like an adult intellectual version of Nintendo or Playstation. Here http://www.william-shakespeare.org.uk/a1-shakespearean-insults-generator.htm

I invite you to give it a whirl and here are a few samples I came across, absolutely hilarious, I laughed my head off and its apt that as I came across these words certain people I've known in the course of life came to mind. Have fun.

Thou art:
A beslubberring, fat-kidneyed malt-worm!

A mammering, sheep-biting mold-warp!

An impertinent, onion-eyed malkin

A frothy, fool-born rabbit-sucker

A mammering, pinch-spotted hempseed

A haughty, earth-vexing measle

A loggerheaded, rump-fed rabbit-sucker (ouch!)

An errant rough-hewn pigeon-egg!

A mammering guts-griping death-token!

An unmuzzled, bat-fowling fustilarian

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home