Wednesday, October 31, 2007

Cess-Pete Doherty Continued







Alright enough of the Wussy introspection, lets get back to ranting yes?

I know he's an easy target, but I'm sorry until he stops glorifying drugs and ruining the lives of all whom he influences - including very young people and gets Media attention to boot (whilst cavorting with all the fit birds, to add insult to injury...yes it is my business dude) I reserve the right to have my rant.

I was reading the Free LondonPaper (otherwise referred to as the scourge of the Evening Standard) and read a gem of a letter which interested me for its reference to Cess-Pete as wait for it..."that Oxygen-Waster". There is no better way to describe it and lack of detail on the writer has only just deprived her of being named in my will.

I shan't analyse the phrase for its speaks for itself- i.e something so completely useless that it is a waste of the most readily available chemical element available on the face of the earth - genius!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home