Monday, July 16, 2007

The Omoigui's - Correction

I was more than pleasantly surprised to notice there was a comment on my Post on the Omoigui's http://subliminalcodesintext.blogspot.com/2007/01/omoiguis.html#links by none other than Ifueko herself, acknowledging and correcting a couple of entries therein.
My sincere apologies for the errors, which I have taken the step of correcting on the post itself- for obvius reasons and many thanks for reading, I in fact am the one honoured by the life of your parents the opportunity to write about their achievements and those of yourself and your siblings. God bless.
Her comments and the corrections are posted below:

Ifueko said...
Thanks for your comments on (and honour to) my parents and our family. Came as a surprise when someone sent this blog to me. Now I know why. A few corrections - My Dad (the late Daniel) and Mum are still very much alive and well. Nowa is no longer at the Univ of South Carolina. He is now Chief Executive Officer of the Cardiovascular Care Group in South Carolina. Your blog is very interesting and I love your Fela videos and reminiscences on Nigeria. It also says a lot about your very rich and diverse mind. Keep the blog up for folks like us who want to wake up in the morning to read about, watch and remember this interesting world of ours. God Bless always

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home