Tuesday, April 08, 2008

The Inquest

The results of the Lady Di inquest may not have come as a surprise to many, least of all those who are familiar with Al Fayed's style, well...so much for that, for me the highlight of the whole business was his colourful attack on the Royal family. I need not bore you with details, you've probably read the various pieces. Reading between the lines i believe we may come away with the impression, he's not too pleased with them.

I noted in particular his reference to Camilla as a Crocodile, now that in my view was absolutely unfair, low inappropriate and totally uncalled for after all....we all know that her association with the animal kingdom is more appropriately of the equine species. Really Mr Al Fayed!

Well I guess his citizenship application now rests on shakey ground...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home