Thursday, August 30, 2007

Responsibility

Forgive me for what may be termed a trivial pre-occupation with musical celebrity, but just wanted to say a few words about Amy Winehouse.

I would simply file her under the "Cesspit" Doherty Category were it not for her amazing talent, having said that, every adult has a responsibility not to just to himself/herself but to his/her loved ones.

No-one forces you to put a Crack-pipe in your mouth, or a needle in your arm, hence you must deal with the consequences- simple.

I like her music, but if she insists on destroying herself, thats her choice. Kill yourself if you want to, I think her music is brilliant but if she dies of a drug overdose, i'll find something else to listen to and of course mourn her wasted talent, but not for too long, the record company will find another star to sell, her husband will find someone else to sleep with and shoot with, sadly her family will be left with the real pain, but then I think they've done their bit. Its them I actually feel pity for

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home