Wednesday, May 24, 2006

Six Lessons From Dad

My dad taught me a few things when I was young, principles I know he lived strictly by, recent events bring them back to me. In all honesty they matter more than any monetary legacy he could leave me and hopefully which I shall leave for my own children.

Strive hard, give 200%, and always get an early start.

If you've honestly done your best and don't succeed, know when to stop and move on
with dignity- it isn't yours, what is yours will eventually come to you.

Be humble, status means nothing, fortune's change constantly.

Hold on to your dreams, convictions and beliefs, these are all you really bring to and take away from this world and the only things the world cannot take away from you.

Show respect for all but fear no man.

Never be afraid to love and show love, its a gift. If you do not get it in return then its not your loss its the others

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Great site loved it alot, will come back and visit again.
»

8:53 am  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Nice idea with this site its better than most of the rubbish I come across.
»

10:14 am  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Your website has a useful information for beginners like me.
»

4:19 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home